Change the Game
Spend 4 days at the UBV institute of detailing while we take you through it all!
This package is a serious level up. It can be attended by a professional valeter or detailer who is sick of fitting in with the crowd or an enthusiast fed up with it just being a Sunday ritual, reading contradicting theories online, or looking to the likes of YouTube for the wrong answers!
This package focuses a lot more on business, so you’ll find at each stage you’ll be taught the skill and how to sell it and how to market it correctly, so the skills you learn become the foundations of a thriving business!
Learn from the A Team
Join Liam (Founder), Andy (Head Detailer at the HQ) and Madison (Social Media & Marketing Expert/Content Creator) as we get you ready to change things up.
This package can be delivered either mobile or studio based, totally depending on your needs and business model.
In four days, you will learn:
- Wheel removal and multi-stage decontamination
- Engine bay deep clean with decontamination & safe removal of parts
- Safe wash process with 5 stage decontamination
- Correct preporation for machine polishing, paint inspection & checks for previous repairs, smart repairs or wheel refurbs
- Deep cleaning interior on a bad vehicle, using steam, wet vac and smart product choice methods to fix the worst of the worst
- You’ll get out mobile (if required), and see the difference between maintenance valeting and deep cleaning, when its needed and how to sell it
- History of paint correction, polishers, and all different types of paint you’ll potentially meet.
- Multi level sanding using wet and dry sanding methods on paint & plastic
- All types of machine polishers on test panels and then real life vehicles using dual action, forced rotation, rotary and nano to get into flat surfaces, edges, bumpers and every tricky area a car can offer
- You’ll get to grips with over £20,000 in polishing equipment from the likes of rupes, flex, makita, mikra & festool which helps you decide what machines are right for you and your budget.
- Deep scratch removal, including the Instagram famous “UBV KNIFE TRICK” where we slash a blade into paint and then fix it using paint injecting/deep sanding methods to correct.
- Learn everything protection, waxes, sealants, and all different types of ceramic coatings on many different materials
- A viable path, business plan, product list, and goal sheet to leave and stay focused with
We could go into greater detail on each bullet point above, but they’re the key skills you’ll learn, take away, and then implement in to your career as a master detailer!
Book Your Master Detailer Training Today
Booking can be made via email by clicking the button, you can message our main social media page @urbanvalets or book by calling the HQ direct 01744 815 998